NRI Chaiwala How he made 1.2 crores in 8 months by selling chai





Welcome friends, todays blog is about famous NRI Chaiwala (tea seller) Crorepati earning in crores. He is very famous in india NRI Chaiwala


Earlier, his business in New Zealand was also doing well and was able to earn money from it, but he came back to India with a great risk and started selling tea

Now at that time many people used to say to them that this business of yours will not run that much, but they did not pay attention to the things of the people.

he Focused on his work and today they are earning crores of rupees by selling the same tea.

So let's know about this life of NRI Chaiwala, how he started his journey, what problems he had to face.

Read the post in its entirety and if you like, then share this post with your friends and family



Perhaps many of you may have known about them, so I want to tell those who do not know that his name is Jagdish Kumar  (Founder of NRI Chaiwala).

He first started with a small tea shop in Nagpur on December 2018 and after about a year, he was able to earn crores from all his business.

How did start NRI Chaiwala?
So it is a matter of those days when I used to live in New Zealand, I used to find one thing very strange there and that was that,

 In all the money I used to earn, I had to pay tax to the government there and I also gave employment to the people there.

And now when new startups in India used to get Appreciation.  So I thought why not start a business in your own India.

 So when I came here, before that I had done all the planning how I had to work, and I first found a place where I should start.

And before that I had 20 years of experience in New Zealand, 10-15 hotels used to come in my Under to work in the hotel, in which I used to take care of all of them like Restaurant, Coffee Bar.

 I thought this thing right from my college time, I definitely have to do something business.

 So I loved this thing very much, I was giving employment to my own people from whatever money I am earning.
And before that I had 20 years of experience in New Zealand, 10-15 hotels used to come in my Under to work in the hotel, in which I used to take care of all of them like Restaurant, Coffee Bar.

 I thought this thing right from my college time, I definitely have to do something business.

 So I loved this thing very much, I was giving employment to my own people from whatever money I am earning.



I never paid any attention to anyone's words, who is saying what about me, I had thought that if I want to do this work then I have to do it.
Whatever work you are doing, do that work now, even if anyone says anything, Bata is also a cobbler to say now.

 Now if someone tells them what they are doing, then they have not paid attention to the things of the people and only then they can create a brand like Bata.

 So when I passed out from college, after that my job was Rs.45,000 / - and it was also very close to my house.
And on the other side, there was another job far away from my house, where if I got RS.3600 / - month, then I had this job with RS.3600 / -.

 Because I knew that I can learn many things by doing this job while I cannot get more than the other job.




 I was not going to name my business NRI Chaiwala, when I started Startup in Nagpur, I wanted to work in Corporate.

 But no one has permission from me there, so I opened a small tea shop outside the corporate at the same place.

 So I put Banner on one day by writing NRI Chaiwala, then many people used to come to my shop only because they had to know so much,

 Why is the name of your shop this NRI Chaiwala, people used to have curiosity, so to know the reason behind this name, I named my startup as NRI Chaiwala.








 In this way we have a lot of tea of ​​Variety, but there is also tea among them, which is available to everyone, there are some teas that I have made myself and people started to like them more because of their names.

 Such as: - Love-loving tea, mother's hand tea, borrowed tea etc.  In this way we have even more Variety.

 Now of these, which is borrowed tea, it used to be that if someone wanted to drink tea on loan, we used to give tea to him and used to keep his Aadhar card from him as security.

 Whenever he used to give the borrowed money, we used to return his Aadhar card to him.

 And there was also a special tea in it, which was named Immunity Booster Chai, so you people will be well aware that if your body's immunity system is correct, then you can be prevented from having a terrible disease like corona.

 So I have made this tea by combining such things with which the Immunity System of your body keeps it right.



 So when I was in New Zealand, I used to keep coming to India, and then I came to know that Digital India is being promoted in India and there were many startups that were doing very well.

 At the same time, I thought that I also have to start something, if I talk about Inspiration, then our Prime Minister of India was inspired by Narendra Modi Ji.

 If I ever get a chance, I would like to give them tea made with my own hands.








 If you want to be successful in any business, then there are some things in it that are very important, if you are a new entrepreneur then it is very important to have confidence in yourself.

 You should never have any difference from what relatives will say about you or what friends will say, you just have to concentrate on your work.

 It is also very important for you to have complete knowledge about your product, if you are building a car, then you should know about every small part of it.

 So to fulfill all the dreams that you have dreamed, you have to work awake day and night only then you will be able to become a successful person.





 If we talk about Revenue, I started from 0 and today I have made crores but I am happy that 35 people work in this startup.

 Which in the coming few days I will increase even more and I have thought that those people or women who are very much in need of employment, then I will give employment to those people.

 So to all those who are reading this article, I would just like to say to them that whatever you have thought in your life to do, try as much as you can for that.

 You will definitely get the fruits of your hard work, sometimes it may take some time, but your hard work will not go in vain.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Most Horror Thriller South Indian Movie 2020

Top Colleges in Mumbai for Science, Commerce and Arts 2020 21

Dil Bechara Lyrics – A.R Rahman